Helping you find your way
Finding and applying for health insurance is hard – especially now. We get that. Our mission is to help not only children and families, but everyone. We can help Hoosiers get through the process. We can help you obtain the coverage you need at a price you can afford.
What we can do for you
Think of us as health insurance guides – we’ll guide you down the road to good, affordable health coverage. Here are just a few of the things we can help you do:
· Apply for health insurance programs such as Marketplace, Healthy Indiana Plan (HIP), Hoosier Healthwise and Medicaid
· Work through any problems you may have signing up for or using your health insurance
· Understand how to use your health insurance
· Sign up for and keep your health coverage
· Take care of follow up issues or concerns.
How can we help you
If you have any questions, we are available to help. Please call 812-271-1782 or email: Stephanie@jacsy.org
To schedule an appointment to talk with our Certified Indiana Navigators, please click here.Schedule Appointment